MINYIP-MURTOA Football Club president Andy Delahunty has called for all Wimmera Football League games to be filmed after the Matt Coleman investigation was thrown out last week.
Coleman, 18, hit his head on the ground after an incident late in the first half in the Burras' 45-point elimination-final loss to Horsham Saints at Horsham City Oval on September 1.
The incident resulted in the emerging ruckman having a seizure and being rushed to hospital.
Mr Delahunty said he was presented with the report at a meeting with Western Vic Football general manager Stephen McQueen, Wimmera Football League chief John Smith and the league's investigating officer on Monday night.
Mr McQueen explained the investigating officer found there was insufficient evidence to sustain a charge of unbecoming conduct.
Coleman's mum Wally Coleman said her son was out of hospital but a return to football was highly unlikely.
Horsham Saints president Roger Sordello felt there was nothing out of sorts during the incident.
"It was a football incident, nothing more than that," he said.
"Matt Coleman's welfare was our major concern, hopefully he gets better."