AT THE Mail-Times we love to hear all about your sporting achievements. Whether you take a “specky” in the Wimmera league, hit a run or two in junior cricket or take to the track in athletics, we want to see your name in our pages.
We are constantly looking for ways to improve our service, and particularly to take advantage of new technology.
As a result, we have developed a new online form for the submission of sports details and teams. The form is really simple to use and can be accessed via any computer or mobile device, including your smart phone.
On opening the form (see below) you just need to enter the following when prompted
1. The name of the sport. e.g. golf, bowls, sailing, etc
2. The name of your club
3. The name of the competition or division. e.g. men’s, women’s, veterans, stableford, pairs, finals, fixtures, etc
4. The date of the competition
5. The results or team information
6. Any additional information you'd like to include
Please note that we no longer accept sports results via regular email or fax.
We want to make the transition as easy for you as possible. Help is on hand - call Kate Benson on 0475 953 605 or email firstname.lastname@example.org