- OTHER SENIOR NETBALL PREVIEWS: Tantalising contest looms
- Winner difficult to pick on form
- Netballing mums ready for grand challenge
- Club culture supports netballing mum
- Natimuk looks to repeat Roo feat
- Third time could be a charm
THE Southern Mallee Giants are aiming to block Noradjuha-Quantong’s quest for a third consecutive C Reserve premiership.
The two teams played in last year’s decider, with the Bombers prevailing by two goals.
The Bombers also won the grand final in 2015, against Harrow-Balmoral.
The Giants and Bombers have faced off three times this season, with the Giants prevailing each time.
However Noradjuha-Quantong has edged closer to a win in each contest. The Bombers went down by 16 goals when the two teams met in round two, but only lost by seven in round 13.
The semi-final between the teams two weeks ago was decided by three goals.
The Bombers led at the first two breaks, but the Giants drew level by the final change and took their opportunities in the final quarter to get over the line.