What are you reading?
Peter May trilogy and Heather Rose Bruny. Selection of gardening and cooking books from library.
What are you watching?
ABC Mystery Road, and some comedy shows.
What music are you listening to?
Richard Fidler's conversation podcasts. ABC Radio.
What are you cooking?
A lot of new recipes, meat and vegetarian.
- Your COVID-19 lockdown: what are you getting up to? Q & A with Rob Gersch
- Your COVID-19 lockdown: what are you getting up to? Q & A with Lyn McKenzie
- Your COVID-19 lockdown: what are you getting up to? Q & A with Murray Emerson
- Your COVID-19 lockdown: what are you up to? Q and A with Mark Radford
- Your COVID-19 lockdown: what are you up to? Q & A with Amity Dunstan
- Taking a walk? Think about your tidy town's local heroes
- The women delivering essential services during COVID-19 pandemic
How are you staying fit, both physically and mentally?
Walking with dog 5km and cycling about 20km on a lovely deserted rail trail. Need to exercise because of all the yummy cooking and unable to share! Maintaining the vegetable garden. Keeping in virtual contact with family and friends.
What's the one thing keeping you sane?
Trying to make the best of a difficult situation which affects us all. Keeping busy.
What do you miss doing most?
Visiting family, breakfast with friends, friends visiting. Also getting my haircut and doing my own shopping.
What is the first thing you hope to do when restrictions are eased?
Visit family in Tasmania.
Are you working from home? If so how's that going, if not what's work like for you now?
Retired but doing telephone outreach to vunerable people.
What's your advice for others to cope with the crisis?
Only listen to news once a day. Keep in contact with friends and family. Lookout for other people who may need help.
- Betty Meumann is a semi-retired nurse who likes to keep fit and travel, especially to family.
Did you know you can receive updates straight to your inbox? To make sure you're up-to-date with news from across the region, sign up below.