What have you been reading lately?
Business Chicks a great practical business book, really relevant for our current times
What have you been watching?
Lots trash TV, Real Housewives, Grey's Anatomy and Masterchef for inspiration
What are you cooking?
Lots of cakes and cookies, trying to learn a new skill!
- Your COVID-19 lockdown: what are you getting up to? Q & A with Keith Lofthouse
- Your COVID-19 lockdown: what are you getting up to? Q & A with Nic Pridan
- Your COVID-19 lockdown: what are you getting up to? Q & A with Serena Eldridge
- Your COVID-19 lockdown: what are you getting up to? Q & A with Graeme Massey
- Your COVID-19 lockdown: what are you getting up to? Q & A with Karen Ceccon
Have you completed a project or learnt something new? If so, what was it?
I have learned a new crochet stitch which has been very therapeutic
Who was the first person you visited and the first activity you did when restrictions eased?
First thing I did was go out for breakfast
How are you staying fit, both physically and mentally?
I have been doing lots of exercise walking about 13km a day and trying to keep some sort of routine in my life
Where would you like to go on your next holiday?
I'd go somewhere in Australia, I think I'd like to sit a relax on a beach with some great food and cocktails and I'll talk to lots of different people!!
What has been the most important thing you've learnt during your time in lockdown?
I think the most important thing I have learned is that we don't need things and stuff but we do need people in our lives
What's your advice for others moving into this "new normal" world?
Stay positive and accept each situation for what it is and not what you think it should be or what it used to be!
- Sally Gebert is the co-owner of the Creekside Hotel, Warracknabel and the Botanical Hotel, Bendigo
Did you know you can receive updates straight to your inbox? To make sure you're up-to-date with news from across the region, sign up below.