AN overheated and smoking car was the cause for CFA and police to rush to Horsham's McDonald's carpark on Tuesday afternoon.
Sirens could be heard throughout town as the authorities quickly responded at around 2.15pm.
Police on site said there were no flames emanating from the car and that the situation was quickly under control.
- Residents from Sunnyside Lutheran Retirement Village stay social amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Kaniva 'ropeable' after sheep art vandalised
- Man in custody after six-hour siege
- Stawell's Eventide Home resident Harold Blake pens a poem about the coronavirus pandemic
- Retiring Horsham councillor David Grimble's advice for new candidates
- COVID 19: Former Murtoa man Matthew Tepper is living near the site of Victoria's biggest outbreak
While you're with us, you can now receive updates straight to your inbox twice weekly from the Wimmera Mail-Times. To make sure you're up-to-date with all the news from across the Wimmera, sign up below.