WARRACKNABEAL investigators are seeking assistance regarding a series of burglaries earlier this year, having arrested one man.
On Wednesday, Sergeant Kylie Newell said around $5000 had been stolen from properties around Warracknabeal across the month of April.
"Things were taken from eight or nine properties, from tractors and sheds," she said.
"We haven't recovered all the property yet, there are tools, fuel containers, a couple of generators and chainsaws still outstanding. If anyone has information they can contact Warracknabeal Police on 5396 2100."
Sergeant Newell said a man in his 20s had been arrested at the start of July.
"He hasn't been charged, he was released on summons," she said.
- Natimuk volunteers to renew DEWLP lobbying following legal advice
- Cross border residents required to provide proof of COVID test before entering SA
- Horsham persists with junior girls football as fixture is revised
- Good news for Murtoa's Mechanics Hall, Stick Shed
- 295 new cases, nine deaths: The latest Victorian coronavirus update
- Haven Market cancelled due to COVID-19 safety concerns
- Man who threatened ex-wife in drunken rage given last chance
- Man fails to use mother's diabetes as a 'get out of jail free card'