ONE new active COVID-19 case has been recorded in the Northern Grampians.
The region now has two active cases as of Sunday, according to statistics released by the Department of Health and Human Services.
The Horsham region meanwhile recorded zero new cases on Sunday. There remains seven active cases in the region.
The Horsham Rural City Council area has not recorded a new case since Wednesday, July 29.
West Wimmera, Southern Grampians and Ararat shires also all remained steady with one active case of COVID-19 each.
No active cases have been reported in the Hindmarsh, Yarriambiack or Buloke shires.
On Friday, the DHHS also released data on where each COVID-19 case was located based on postcode. It is unclear how up-to-date this information is, and how often it will be updated.
- Two suspected overdoses in two months, amid allegations of drug use at secure sex offender facility
- 'COVID-19 makes it more daunting': Wimmera teacher battles cancer
- Council answers questions on proposed Horsham Regional Water Play Park
- Horsham residents flock to pharmacies after mask mandate
- Horsham pest control business wins Australian manager of the year
While you're with us, you can now receive updates straight to your inbox twice weekly from the Wimmera Mail-Times. To make sure you're up-to-date with all the news from across the Wimmera, sign up below.