Police are thanking to community for its support, after a Horsham teenager was found on Thursday morning.
Sergeant Adam Rabone said she was located safe and well at a premises following police inquiries.
8.30am: A day after she was last seen at her home, Victoria Police have issued an appeal for help finding a Horsham girl.
The 14-year-old was last seen at her address at about 10.30am on Tuesday August 4.
"Police and family hold concerns for (her) welfare due to her age and the length of time she has been missing," officers said in a statement.
Police are asking anyone who sees her to contact Horsham Police Station on 5382 9200.
- Horsham army reservists sent to support COVID-19 frontline
- 'I'm going to kick your head off': woman accused of chilling threats
- Stage three take two a tough one for Wimmera pubs
- Hindmarsh Shire mayor hopes for stage three variations
- PHOTOS: Mount William dusted with snow during cold snap
- Art-is-bald Prize: vote now for the people's choice award
- It only gets worse from here': teen convicted of theft, weapon charges
- Final blow: female football league falls victim to impending restrictions
- The tiny shire yet to record a COVID-19 case gets ready for stage three...again
- South American wheat crop forecasts are humming
- Dunmunkle Creek plan set to focus on vegetation and animal control
- 'Back to square one': No refuge for Haven organic farmer
While you're with us, you can now receive updates straight to your inbox twice weekly from the Wimmera Mail-Times. To make sure you're up-to-date with all the news from across the Wimmera, sign up below.