A cold, wet weekend doesn't feel the same without the silver-lining of getting to watch the footy and netball.
So, to get our fix we dug through the archives and picked out some of our favourite snaps from years gone by.
Join us as we look back at some of the action across the Wimmera back in 2002.
While you're here...
- It's a huge relief': VCE students get special consideration for ATAR
- Help us create memories for the Class of 2020 | The Graduation Project
- Tell us your VP Day stories for the 75th anniversary
- PTSD, isolation and long nights- how Toby became homeless
- Grampians National Park closed to all but 'local residents'
While you're with us, you can now receive updates straight to your inbox twice weekly from the Wimmera Mail-Times. To make sure you're up-to-date with all the news from across the Wimmera, sign up below.