LATEST COVID-19 DEVELOPMENTS
* Former prime minister Julia Gillard has received the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccination, alongside Health Minister Greg Hunt and Department of Health secretary Brendan Murphy.
* More than 4500 general practice clinics will participate in the next phase of Australia's rollout.
* Australian-made doses of the vaccine are expected to be vailable in time for phase 1b of the program, to start on March 22.
* Australia on Sunday enjoyed its 37th day without a locally-acquired COVID-19 case.
* South Australia reported a positive test in wastewater sampling.
AUSTRALIAN CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* Australia recorded no new locally-acquired cases of coronavirus on Saturday. There were six cases recorded in hotel quarantine: two in the ACT, two in NSW, one in Queensland and one in Western Australia.
* The national death toll is 909: Victoria 820, NSW 56, Tasmania 13, WA 9, Queensland 6, SA 4, ACT 3 (Two Queensland residents who died in NSW have been included in the official tolls of both states).
GLOBAL CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* Cases: at least 116,501,000
* Deaths: at least 2,587,000
* Recovered: at least 65,846,000.
Data current as of 1730 AEDT on March 7, taking in federal and state/territory government updates and Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center figures.
Australian Associated Press