WESTERN Victoria local government areas smashing vaccination rates as they race towards 80 per cent double dosed with two areas already making that achievement.
The most recent figures for vaccination numbers were released on Sunday, October 24.
Northern Grampians and Yarriambiack areas have both reached over 80 per cent of the population being double dosed.
The data includes all residents over 15 years old.
IN OTHER NEWS:
Northern Grampians has over 95 per cent single dosed and 83.2 per cent double dosed.
Yarriambiack also has over 95 per cent of their population single dosed and 82 per cent fully vaccinated.
Almost all the areas have more than 95 per cent of the population single does, with Ararat just under with 94.4 per cent.
All areas are at least 75 per cent fully vaccinated.
- Ararat: 94.6 per cent, double 76.6 per cent
- Hindmarsh: 95 per cent, double 75.7 per cent
- Horsham: 95 per cent, double 78.6 per cent
- Northern Grampians: 95 per cent, double 83.2 per cent
- West Wimmera: 95 per cent, double 76.5 per cent
- Yarriambiack: 95 per cent, double 82.0 per cent
Our journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the community. This is how you can continue to access our trusted content: