Horsham's drive-through COVID-19 testing is now also testing asymptomatic residents.
In an announcement on Sunday, the health care group said residents who were asymptomatic and tested did not have to go home and self-isolate.
However, if residents had contact with a positive case, they must isolate, regardless, even if no symptoms were showing.
The clinic is open every day from 9am-5pm.
No booking is required.
IN OTHER NEWS:
- Ten die as positive cases climb by 459
- 'We're in for a rocky road': Disease expert Dr Rob Grenfell bares ugly truth about COVID-19
- Location of proposed Horsham Regional Water Play Park up for debate ahead of council webinar
- Our life's plans can change in an instant
- YOUR SAY: What are you doing this weekend? Staying at home!
While you're with us, you can now receive updates straight to your inbox twice weekly from the Wimmera Mail-Times. To make sure you're up-to-date with all the news from across the Wimmera, sign up below.