ZERO new COVID-19 cases have been recorded across the Wimmera, as the state recorded 397 new cases on Saturday.
The Horsham Rural City region still has seven active cases, while there have been 11 cases in total.
The West Wimmera, Northern Grampians, Southern Grampians and Ararat shires all each have one active case of COVID-19.
No active cases have been reported in the Hindmarsh, Yarriambiack or Buloke shires.
On Friday, the DHHS also released data on where each COVID-19 case was located based on postcode. It is unclear how up-to-date this information is, and how often it will be updated.
Saturday's 397 new cases of COVID-19 in the state was a significant drop from Thursday and Friday's worrying totals.
- Two suspected overdoses in two months, amid allegations of drug use at secure sex offender facility
- 'COVID-19 makes it more daunting': Wimmera teacher battles cancer
- Victoria's COVID-19 rise drops to 397 on Saturday
- Council answers questions on proposed Horsham Regional Water Play Park
- Horsham residents flock to pharmacies after mask mandate
- Horsham pest control business wins Australian manager of the year
While you're with us, you can now receive updates straight to your inbox twice weekly from the Wimmera Mail-Times. To make sure you're up-to-date with all the news from across the Wimmera, sign up below.